Friday, August 5, 2011

Colbie Calliat : "I Do"

So summer is coming to a close and I thought it would be a great idea to keep the spirit of summer alive for just a little bit longer by posting this next song by Colbie Calliat!



Colbie was born May 28, 1985 (Yay May birthdays :D) in Malibu, California. Her first album was named Coco after her nickname that her parents gave her as an infant. And get this, she auditioned for American Idol twice and was rejected both times! Surprisingly she thanked them for saying no, for at the time she was not ready for it. She has three albums, Coco, Breakthrough, and her latest, All of You.

The song I picked is actually a very popular song out there right now called, "I Do" from her newest album All of You.



Well I hope this helped your summery needs and continue to listen to Colbie !

~Sobe Jane

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colbie_Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment